Thursday, December 29, 2011

I am in LOVE!!! (with everyone)

It is almost 3:00 in the morning and I cannot sleep. Which I will tell you, is something very strange for me. Normally I can sleep ANYWHERE. ANYTIME. In a plastic chair at a loud train station in China? Heavens yes. But right now? For some odd reason--no. All I can think about is how much I LOVE EVERYONE!!! For heaven's sake, people are just awesome! It is ridiculous!

What spawned this train of thought was visiting with some high school friends tonight. This post will be dedicated to them (don't even get me started on how awesome my friends at BYU are). But I do just want to say a little bit about how awesome people are.

Chelsie Womack is one of the nicest girls I know. I am so grateful for her friendship and confidence. She is ALWAYS kind to EVERYONE. Brittany Blankinship is stinkin adorable and I am so happy for everything she is accomplishing! Kelsey Datwyler is so darn talented and kind and everything good balled into one adorable girl. Holy smokes she is awesome. Chanel is the cutest, best girl you will ever meet. Seriously, her husband is a lucky lucky man. Kirsi is buckets and buckets of sunshine and happiness. You know the happiness you get when you watch a Disney movie you haven't seen in a while, but it brings back all these delightful feelings of childhood? That is the kind of happiness that Kirsi is. And Cami Jo, well, my list of wonderful things about Cami Jo goes on FOREVER. For now I'll just say that she is hi-lari-ous, gorgeous, so good hearted, smart, dedicated, in one word: SUPERGIRL. If she were a food she would be chocolate. And who doesn't like chocolate?

I am so grateful for all these wonderful women and for their friendships and influence. More than anything, I am so grateful that Heavenly Father surrounded me with such wonderful people in my life. Goodness gracious I am a lucky girl.

Now if only I can fall asleep...... (I already tried counting my blessings instead of sheep but it backfired. It just made me more alertedly grateful)......

No comments:

Post a Comment