Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy President's Day!

President's Day was quite splendid.

Reason #1: I hiked Adam's Canyon in the beautiful snow with my dad. The snow formations were INCREDIBLE!!!



Reason #2: I got to take a bubble bath in the jacuzzi bathtub

Reason #3: I made creme brulee again! And this time it turned out MUCH MUCH better. It actually tasted good! Watch out, creme brulee party coming soon!!!



Reason #4: I got to go to my FIRST NBA game and cheer on the Jazz with my wonderful sister! We got a LARGE tub of popcorn and downed it before halftime. Which got me thinking-how many kernels of popcorn have I eaten in my life? Something to figure out when I'm all-knowing. And even though the Jazz lost (tear), I still had fun being with sister.

Overall it was a splendid day. Splendid, I do say!

No comments:

Post a Comment