Friday, March 30, 2012

10 PICTURAL EVIDENCES THAT I'VE NEVER CHANGED

#1: READING. Just check me out reading about Little Bear, while holding Little Bear. Reading is AWESOME! 


#2: BIKING. Pretty much, as this picture demonstrates, I've loved biking (or tricycling, same diff) since I was 2. 

 #3: DINOSAURS!!!! So, yes, I love dinosaurs. They are the coolest. Next to whales. And elephants. Pretty much big animals are awesome. No offense little ants and mices. (Yes, I understand that the plural of mouse is mice, but ants and mice doesn't sound pretty. Mices sounds better.)



#4: I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!! AND DESSERT!!!!! JUST LOOK AT MY FACE!!!!



#5: SASSY ATTITUDE. Just look at that face, its got some sass! 



#6: OBSESSED WITH WEDDINGS. Okay, so I might have been obsessed with weddings since I was about five years old. It just happens. Not my fault. They're just so beautiful! And dreamy! And its all about boy and girl in love with roses and happy people. Who DOESN'T like weddings?



#7: TOM-BOY-ISH-NESS. I know I'm girly, and I know you know I'm girly, but somewhere, deep down inside is a bit of tom-boy-ish-ness which just happened to be more dominant around age 7 . Demonstration below. Yes, I am wearing Ben's shorts. And yes, you could probably fit about 5 of me inside that shirt. And YES, I am wearing socks with my boy's sandals. It's okay, I'm cool. (Note: Tom-boy-ish-ness still exerts itself at times, such as when I get into the mud, or around a tree I want to climb, or around bugs)



#8: POPCORN. I have loved popcorn since my dad first fed it to me at a few months old. I taught my 2nd grade class how to make air-popped popcorn for a project.


#9: OLD FASHIONED STYLE. So pretty much people back in the day knew how to be fashionable. Word.



#10: AWKWARD. Just look at that sad photograph. The glasses. The awkward arm position. The ribs poking out of nowhere. Let's face it--I've always been a bit awkward. It's okay. I see the humor. :)

1 comment: