Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Snow Cabin

So this winter all my friends went up Hobble Creek to a cabin for a little getaway in the snow. :) It was fantastic. Here are some of my favorite pictures.

Kelsi!!! Look at the color coordination!

 Me! Happy!

Brandon! Suspicious because he just had snow thrown in his face. 

 Such happy roomies :)

 Something happened......over....there.......?

 Over the meadow and through the woods
on a piggy-back ride
we go!
FASTER MADDIE, FASTER!!!!! TO THE CREEK!!!!

 Model shot. 
We're look so youthful, and handsome. Yeah.

 Cheese!!! 
(I'm so glad Beth was able to squeeze in her head. If only you could see more heads...)

So happy! 

Oh yeah. Backrubs. All. Morning. Long.

These pictures are pretty much the best reasons I can give you as to why I love roommates, friends, winter, cabins, snow, and vacations from school. 

Pretty much they keep me sane and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment