Thursday, March 15, 2012

worth waiting for.

I have one other thing to say.

I know a wonderful woman who loves a man who does not love her. I know another wonderful woman with the same problem. I know ANOTHER wonderful woman with the same problem. I know a wonderful woman who has not been in a relationship in YEARS and just can't seem to find someone to love or to love her. I know a wonderful woman who has NEVER been in a relationship and just can't find love yet.

I know a wonderful man who loves a girl who doesn't love him. I know another wonderful man who spent months falling in love with a girl just to have the relationship dissolve. I know another wonderful man who just can't find a girl to fall in love with. I know another wonderful man with the same problem. I know ANOTHER wonderful man with the same problem.

My point is, LOVE IS HARD. It is not easy. It is difficult to find, difficult to develop, and difficult to maintain.

But it is worth it.
It is worth waiting for.
It is coming.
It is possible.

I believe this. I know this. I feel this.

And if love is worth it, worth waiting for, possible, and coming, why stress about it? We shouldn't! Rather, we should enjoy each moment of the journey as it leads us, slowly but surely, to love. Even if not in this life, even if for a short duration of time, love is worth it. It is worth waiting for. It is coming. And it is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment