Thursday, April 26, 2012

Creepy Baby

I learned something new about myself.


I have always been told that as a baby I kind of looked funny because I was bald and my head was big. I get it. I looked like Dopey.


What I didn't know was this: I stared at people, boring into their souls with my beady little eyes, in a slightly creepy way. Yeah, that was me. The Creepy Baby.


This newly enlightening fact reminded me of one of my favorite songs---The Creep. 


"And they knew I was a creep since the day I was born
Get popping out of momma like some kettle corn
And the doctor saw my head and he starting freaking
Cause I came clean and I came out creeping"


If you haven't seen this music video before, you should. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0&ob=av3e


I thought I'd add a few pictures to give you a visual of what I was probably like as a baby. 


Be afraid. Be VERY afraid.


(I sure am. What if I have creepy babies!!!!)






1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I think I just woke up my parents. Wow!!!! I honestly, truly, from the bottom of my heart hope that I will have babies one day that do that.

    ReplyDelete