Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Adventure #4: Biking to Big Springs

One Saturday I found myself alone with nothing to do. The men were hiking. Roommates were working. What is a lone girl to do? I was a bit annoyed that I am a girl who can't go hiking with the men (not that they would have minded me going, I think it was just that I didn't know they were going and it was too late). My determination came out and I decided to go on an adventure alone. I decided to bike the top of South Fork. Altogether 16 miles up and 16 miles back. Which is definitely the longest I've ever biked. I almost didn't make it, but I did it. I rode until the end of the road!!! Yippee!!!!

Me at the top of the ride. I'm a happy little bugger.


On the way back I found this glorious little creek with a cute wooden bridge going over it. One of my favorite places in the world.


The water was so clear and lovely. I can't believe how beautiful this place is!


No comments:

Post a Comment