Wednesday, July 4, 2012

7 Reasons Why I'm Hilarious Right Now

Guys, I am hilarious. No one else around me knows it, because they're not inside my head, and I can't communicate with them, but I am. How do I know this? Because I've been cracking myself up all morning. And I mean laughing out loud kind of cracking up.

Here are 7 potential reasons why I'm so darn funny right now:

1. I've been alone in my bedroom pretty much non-stop for the past six days.

2. I may or may not be dehydrated. Nurse Willyerd suggested this one to me on facebook, and I immediately chugged some water. I'm legitimately trying to work on this one.

3. The little contact I have had with humanity for the past week has been pretty much with Chinese people. It has mostly consisted of me telling them whether or not I have a fever, and them shouting at me to eat. So not a lot of conversing or anything around here.

4. I'm on a LOT of medicine. Let's take roll: 1 big orange pill from the doctor, 2 big white pills from the doctor, 10 ml of cough medicine from the doctor, 2 ibuprofen, and at night time 1-2 pills to help me sleep. Plus all the stuff the family keeps having me drink and take.

5. I just woke up after 11 hours of sleep. It was fantastic. You should've seen my dreams--they were VIVID. I'll probably write about one of them in a bit.

6. All the fevers have finally left my brain a-mush. Sad little brain. :(

7. I'm legitimately really funny. I like to believe that, in spite of the above mentioned conditions, this one still remains true. The glass is half full, AND half empty kind of mentality.



No comments:

Post a Comment