Sunday, July 29, 2012

When you fall on your face...

Today I wore one of my new dresses to church. It's floor-length and lovely. As I jumped off the bus at my stop (because if you know me at all you know that I do not walk--I skip, and rather than stepping down the bus steps--I always leap to the landing) the dress prevented my legs from reaching the ground and my body plummeted instead. (The one good thing about this is that my arms caught me in a nice strong push up position. Yay muscles and reflexes! You caught me!) The whole bus proceeded to burst into laughter at me. I picked myself up and walked away when I realized that my ipod that was in my hand was rather shattered. I've never seen such a sad ipod before. Better the ipod than my head I guess. It was rather a humiliating experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment