Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Bulgaria! My Love!!!


I AM SO EXCITED TO GO TO BULGARIA!!!!! LIKE, OUT OF THIS WORLD EXCITED!!!!!

I love Bulgaria. Smokes it is awesome.

I have been studying Bulgarian history. Khan Boris is my favorite so far. He's pretty sweet. I think I'll name my future son after him.

I am excited to be in Europe again. Europe is awesome. It has such a cool atmostphere--the architecture, the food, the history. It's just magical!



I am of course excited to really devote myself to studying the scriptures and sharing my love for the Gospel with people. What a joy!

I am SOOOO excited to meet the Bulgarian members! What sweet hearts they have! How difficult their lives are! And yet they have the true Gospel and have the same testimonies we do. How beautiful!



I am so excited to go to Bulgaria.

I am SOOO grateful that I have had time before going to Bulgaria, however, since that means time to play with friends and family. I am grateful for all my pre-mission adventures. Its breaking my heart to leave, but my heart is rejoicing to go. If that makes any sense at all.

I am soooo excited to learn Bulgarian. And also terrified. What if my Bulgarian plateaus and never gets fluent like my stinkin Chinese? Oh sad day. I can do it! The Lord asked me to, so I can!

And ladies and gentlemen, I am a lucky woman. Because I get to go to Bulgaria in about four months. And its going to be awesome.

HUZZAH FOR BULGARIA!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment